Are you looking for the best digital marketing tools to grow your business? This list of top marketing tools will help you find one.
The online marketplace is becoming denser and more competitive every single day. As more and more people start spending their time on digital platforms, modern businesses are looking to establish an online presence to market their products digitally.
This is why the market is providing advertisers and marketers with high-quality digital marketing tools to help them survive in the competitive landscape.
Table of Content
When it comes to establishing your online presence you have to think about a lot of things.
Starting from managing your social media presence, to making sure if the SEO is done right – a lot needs to be done before you start seeing results.
Now, In this uphill struggle, having access to the right tools can help you automate a large chunk of the mundane tasks.
It can also help you create powerful marketing campaigns and streamline the entire process to save time and effort.
And so, for the purpose of this read, we will be taking a look at the Best Digital Marketing Tools that will help you achieve online success.
So without further ado, let’s get started:
Section No. 1
Social Media Marketing (SMM) Tools
When you plan your digital marketing budget, social media should be one of the main components of it. You can not avoid social media marketing if you wish to grow your brand quickly. Along with the traffic to your website, social media marketing can help you in the overall branding of your product.
Hootsuite gives you access to a single dashboard interface from where you can conveniently access and manage all your social media accounts.
- Option to automatically schedule multiple social media accounts all at once.
- Powerful content curation options including tagging, searching, and usage stats.
- Access to comprehensive reporting of your social media campaigns.
- Option to find and filter social conversations through keywords, hashtag, and location.
Buffer allows you to schedule a timeframe for publishing content on your different social media accounts and then posts them automatically.
- Gain insight on the engagement level of each post and more in-depth analytical data.
- Add up to 25 team members to your Buffer account with their own set of access level and user roles.
#3. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a collaborative platform which allows you to create deep meaning connections with your audience/customers.
- Comes with all the necessary tools to help you start and maintain engaging social conversations.
- Can help you manage all your different social media channels for a single interface.
Socialbakers gives you the power of AI to better understand audience behavior and start taking action to increase engagement levels and grow your user base.
- Helps you understand the content your audiences actually find engaging and interesting.
- Target the right people using the software’s AI-enabled omnichannel audience analysis platform.
- Helps you optimize the budget of your social campaigns by measuring and benchmarking your results.
Tagboard helps you siphon content from different social media channels to see what users are saying about your brand.
It also allows you to create a presentable display for all these content and broadcast it live – be it on social media or venue screen.
- Aggregate user-generated content alongside your brand’s social content.
- Access to all social media channels to help you see every conversation taking place revolving around your brand.
- Option to quickly share the most positive discussions to promote brand image.
Followerwonk is a powerful Twitter Analytics tool which can help you analyze as well as optimize your social growth on the platform.
- Allows you to find and create meaningful connections on Twitter.
- Understand your user base with in-depth analytical data on where they are located, who they follow, when do they tweet, and much more.
- Optimize your activities with your audience to maximize growth.
Sendible is a social media marketing tool targeted at agencies who need to manage social media profiles of multiple clients.
- Provides a more comprehensive idea on the ROI of every social media campaign.
- Can generate reports for social media campaigns in minutes to present to your clients.
- Gain access to a unified social inbox for each brand.
Brand24 gives you detailed insight as to what people are saying about your brand on different social media channels. This is crucial information which can help you optimize your brand’s PR.
- Easy to understand discussion volume charts to help you understand changes in online conversations surrounding your brand.
- Option to create customized alerts.
Quu can provide you with hand-curated content suggestions for your brand thanks to its large collection of evergreen content ranging across over 500 different niches.
- Gain access to a content bank that spans over 500 different categories.
- Gives you access to 6 new content suggestions per day.
- Compatible with all major social media networks.
#10. Meet Edgar
Meet Edgar can help you put all your social media activities on auto-pilot. You can schedule and automate post-publication, and even recycle through all your older evergreen content.
- Automatically writes status updates for your articles and blogs.
- Helps create a schedule for publishing social media posts, and does the job for you automatically.
- Support for RSS-feeds.
- Option to re-cycle through your old evergreen posts and showcase them to new social followers.
MavSocial gives you an intuitive hub to bring together all your social media accounts.
It gives you a single interface layout from where you can easily respond to messages coming from different users on different social networks.
- Save time switching between apps and converse with your audience from a single hub.
- Social listening functionalities to help you understand industry trends.
- Real-time data analysis crafted into an actionable report showcasing your performance on social media.
#12. Cool Tabs
Cool Tabs is a powerful social media marketing platform that can help you manage social media campaigns, web campaigns, generate leads, analyze lead conversions, and much more.
- Helps you generate leads using website quizzes, promotions, and competitions.
- Option to monitor social network activity in real-time and curate content accordingly.
- Easy integration with all popular CRM platforms.
Tweepi is a Twitter-focused social marketing tool built using advanced AI technology. It can help you engage users, increase Twitter followers, and overall help you grow your brand.
- Automatically figures out the best tweets for your audience using hashtags and users.
- It also helps remove inactive users from your Twitter account to help tidy it up.
- Can quickly find and engage with the right people appropriate for your brand’s growth and success.
Everypost can help you curate visual content from different sources so you can flare up your social accounts with multimedia content.
- Find and aggregate multimedia posts from different sources.
- Option to collaborate with teams to customize the posts and get them ready for different social networks.
- Support for automatic scheduling post-publication.
Section No. 2
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools
Needless to say that SEO should be one of the most important components of your overall marketing strategy because a good SEO strategy can bring you free traffic for a very long time. So, invest your time and effort to make sure that you have a strong SEO foundation.
These SEO tools will help you to execute your SEO plans perfectly
SEMrush is a premium SEO suite covering all necessary features to help you climb up the search engine ladder.
- Tools to help you with technical SEO audits along with backlink audit & analysis.
- Support for position tracking, ideas for generating more organic traffic, competitive intelligence, and much more.
- More tools to access your PPC campaigns, social media traffic, and even PR management.
Ahrefs brings a collection of tools and functionalities to help you understand what your competitors are doing to rank so highly, and what you can do in order to beat them.
- Helps create an SEO strategy by analyzing your competitors and helping with keyword research.
- Backlink Research and Content Research to help you increase your domain authority.
- Rank tracking and web monitoring to help you visualize your progress.
#17. Google Search Console
Here we have the Search Console the best free-to-use SEO tool on the planet coming from Google themselves. It gives you plenty of useful insights to your site’s SEO so you can improve it to rank higher on their search engine.
- Option to optimize your content using search analytics.
- Automatic alerts warning you about issues on your site and how to fix them.
- Gives you an understanding of how Google Search sees your pages.
One of the most important aspects of SEO is finding the right keywords. Well, with KWFinder, you will be able to hone in on the long-tail keywords that have less competition and start generating organic traffic for your website.
- Helps you find keywords and key phrases that are easy to rank for.
- Find hundreds of long-tail keywords that your competitors are missing.
- Get the exact search volume for close variant keywords to optimize your strategy.
- Fine tune your keyword research down to a city level.
#19. MOZ: SEO Software
Apart from being the biggest player in modern SEO journalism, Moz also offers its own set of tools to help optimize your websites and gain more organic traffic.
- Link Explorer – an excellent link analysis tool that also gives you data and insight on the link building strategy used by your competitors.
- MozBar – access live page metrics as you browse on Chrome or Firefox.
- Keyword Explorer – helps you find out the best keywords to target.
BuzzStream is a web-based software that can help you promote your product/services and simply create a buzz around your brand.
- Find social profiles and contact information of social influencers that might help your business.
- Automatically saves your emails and tweets to help you keep track of your conversations.
- Gain deep insight into your outreach campaigns.
Haro is a free service that can help you get in touch with journalists and bloggers to help you increase your SEO using high authority mentions and backlinks.
- Web-based software to help journalists connect with sources for mutual benefits.
- Can be easily used for brand promotion and backlink generation.
AnswerThePublic lets you find questions people are asking set around a provided keyword or keyphrase. You can use it to generate blogging ideas already primed for user attention.
- Will instantly generate hundreds of questions and ideas surrounding a provided topic/keyword.
- All ideas are organized into sections for easier access.
Frase helps you analyze your content against the top 10 SERP results to help you find out what’s missing from your content. This streamlines the research process and helps improve your SEO optimization.
- AI-powered article summarization so you can quickly finish your research.
- Dedicated research assistant helps create content your audience will care about.
- Integrates a question-answering bot in your website.
#24. Page Speed Insights (from Google)
Your site’s loading speed is a ranking factor in Google’s SEO algorithm. With this in mind, you can use the Pagespeed Insights tool from Google. It can help you find out how your site’s loading speed and what you can do to improve it.
- Shows page speed score instead of loading time for your site on desktop as well as mobile.
- Provides actionable suggestions to help you improve your site’s loading speed.
SpyFu gives you a comprehensive insight into the most profitable keywords as well as ads on your competitor’s websites.
- Access every single keyword used by your competitors alongside ever ad tests they have run on Google.
- Find out the exact content and backlinks that generate the most traffic for your competitors.
#26. Screaming Frog
Screaming Frog is a web crawler or web spider tool which can analyze your site in real time and provide key onsite data which will show you where you stand as far as SEO is concerned.
- Helps you easily discover broken links, audit redirects, and discover duplicate content, all of which can impact your SEO score.
- Can help generate XML sitemaps so each page is easily indexed by search engines.
- Integrates with Google Analytics API.
Section No. 3
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Tools
How you support your customers makes all teh difference for a product or service related business.
We have included the top customer relationship management tools that you can use to grow your business.
Hubspot CRM is a software suite of useful marketing, sales, and service software to help your customers and thereby grow your business.
- Marketing hub consists of software to help you with lead generation, marketing automation, and analytics.
- Sales hub can help you with email tracking, email automation, and scheduling meetings.
- Service hub comes with tools to help your customers raise tickets, leave customer feedbacks, and create a knowledge base to satisfy FAQs.
#28. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM brings to you over 40 integrated applications to help you connect with customers, manage relationships, and automate certain aspects of your business.
- Apps to help you with sales and marketing, conduct surveys, start campaigns, and much more.
- Plenty of collaboration & productivity tools are also available including to write documents, fill spreadsheets, and even send emails.
- Other apps can help you with maintaining your books, automate human resources processes, and actively engage with your customers and help them with their problems.
Salesforce brings a completely web-based CRM infrastructure to help companies provide quality customer service even on the go.
- Powerful cloud-based software to help you with sales & marketing, create communities, and provide quality customer service anytime, anywhere.
- Get access to detailed analytical insight to help improve and fine-tune your campaigns.
Insightly CRM offers deep integration with Google apps to the point of even offering a similar UI and UX. But to add on top, you will get access to a lot more contact-centric features to help you build strong relationships with your user base.
- Automatically finds contact’s social media profiles, LinkedIn information, and much more, and showcase them alongside contact details.
- Territory visualization to seamlessly run your global business.
- Useful CRM features like task management, advanced reports, and sales & marketing related functionalities.
OnePageCRM is by far one of the simplest and easy to use CRM in the market. All necessary information is kept in a one-page highly intuitive layout smooth workflow.
- A powerful lead capture system coupled with an awesome contact management interface.
- Tools for forecasting sales, and automating the sales process alongside the benefits of adding your sales team for collaborative brainstorming.
#32. Capsule CRM
Capsule CRM is an online based software suite with the core philosophy to help you be more organized, easily collaborate with your team members, and start improving your sales figures.
- A dedicated interface from where you can easily store and manage all your contact information, and even set up relationships to represent how they connect with your company.
- Tools to help manage your sales pipeline and create reports to help you evaluate the ROI.
- An excellent array of collaboration functionalities.
#33. Nimble CRM
Nimble CRM is a smart tool that can go through your Office 365 or G Suite inboxes and start organizing your contacts, create rich contact cards, and highlight prospective clients with whom you should have a follow up asap.
- Creates rich contact cards by integrating information from social media profiles, business insights, and other verified contact data.
- Kanban style layout helps you organize seemingly overwhelming amounts of data.
- Excellent sales & marketing tools complimented with easy collaboration on shared calendars.
Odoo, previously known as OpenERP, is an open-source CRM that comprises of over 30 apps to help you provide the best possible customer service.
- Powerful sales & marketing tools including support for user subscriptions management, invoicing, and much more.
- Ability to streamline and automate mundane tasks like accounting, logistics, human resources, and even helpdesk.
- Plenty of productivity tools to help get more work done faster.
Freshsales bring together a comprehensive collection of features that can help with lead generation, creating sales pipelines, real-time analytics on user behavior, and much more.
- Workflow automation apps that allow you to set-up tasks which will be automatically handled by the CRM.
- Powerful AI based lead generation system for maximum conversions.
- Sales prediction options based on comprehensive insight and reports.
#36. Close CRM
Close CRM is developed for this mobile world with features that can help you boost your phone conversation rates by astronomically high margins.
- Start calls directly from the web apps complete with features like call logging, recording, and even call transferring to experienced sales agents to ensure closing.
- Built-in SMS functionality, an option to automate calls by providing your leads list, predictive dialing, and even support for leaving a voicemail with a single click.
Pipedrive is a Kanban-board inspired CRM that gives you a glance-view on every important aspect.
- See all your prospects in visual sales pipelines in a Kanban-board layout.
- Powerful CRM tools including email integration, pipeline management, sales forecasting, and sales reporting.
- Dedicated mobile apps to help you stay connected and close deals even on the go.
Clevertim is a simple web-based contact management system created with small businesses in mind. Many useful features are integrated with a focus on simplicity and productivity in mind.
- Access all your sales opportunity in a single display with the option to add tasks and follow up reminders for your sales personnel.
- A powerful contact management system coupled with a case management system where you can keep track of all customer queries, questions, and even leads.
Section No. 4
Landing Page Creation Tools
The quality of landing page can be a big differentiator in terms of revenue of your business.
Here we have included some of the top landing page tools with proven track record.
Leadpages, as the name blatantly points out, helps you create lead-generating landing pages complete with opt-in campaigns, pop-ups, and alert bars.
- Drag and drop enabled page building interface with access to advanced designing modules.
- Built-in conversion guidance technology which can predict the conversion rate of your landing page.
- Support for creating unlimited landing pages with A/B testing support to help you find out which one is performing the best.
Unbounce gives you access to a powerful landing page builder complete with conversion boosting features. You will also get the option to add maps, sticky headers, and popups.
- Drag and Drop landing page builder with 100+ ready to use templates.
- Option to dynamically add keywords to help with your SEM campaigns.
- Integration with CRMs, email marketing services, and social media networks.
Instapage gives you access to a 2-minute setup procedure paired with over 200 templates and an extremely user-friendly customizable editor to help create powerful high-conversion landing pages.
- Create responsive landing pages with access to over 200 templates and an easy-to-use landing page builder.
- A/B testing support along with heatmaps and analytics.
- Integration with all popular marketing and Ads software.
GetResponse is a multi-facet marketing suite that can help create high-performing landing pages as well as marketing automation, list building, and even email marketing.
- Drag and drop page builder paired with hundreds of professionally design landing page templates to help you achieve high conversion rates.
- Useful features for lead generation, including built-in forms, countdown timers, and so on.
- A/B testing and analytics to help you find which landing page is performing best and why.
Launchrock is the go-to online tool for creating awesome looking coming soon pages.
- Pick ready to use themes to create your “coming soon” page complete with a subscription form.
- Easily edit in your own brand logo and message into the theme.
- Access advanced user analytics and reporting.
#44. Crazy Egg
Crazy Egg, at its core, is a heatmap tool which will show you exactly how visitors view/use your website. Although it won’t help you create landing pages, it will help you understand which part of the landing pages users are skipping so you can optimize it accordingly.
- Generates a heatmap of your website so you know how visitors are engaging on your landing page.
#45. Five Second Test
Five Second Test is a unique tool that helps you collect user feedback to evaluate the effectiveness of your landing page.
- Registered users will be asked to take a “5-second test” where they will browse your landing page for 5 seconds.
- Once the five seconds are up, the landing page will close and users will answer what stood out the most on the landing page.
- Based on a number of answers, you will be able to evaluate if your landing page is properly optimized to get the message out, or whether it still needs more work done.
Landingi gives you access to an intuitive page builder with all necessary templates, tools, and options in order to create high-converting landing pages.
- Create and publish landing pages in a streamlined fashion.
- Manage all leads generated using the landing pages.
- Option to automate certain key tasks for a smoother workflow.
Lander takes advantage of useful features to streamline your landing page creation as well as lead generation for your business.
The tool supports useful features like countdown timers, a confirmation/thank-you page for upselling products/services, and even deep analytics to gain insight and optimize your lead generation tactics.
- Create unlimited responsive landing pages using ready-made layouts and a powerful drag and drop page builder.
- Email integration with the option to send a welcome email.
- Google Maps and PayPal integration.
Carrd is an excellent online tool if you want to create a landing page in a matter of clicks. Just pick a theme, add few tweaks, upload appropriate images, and your landing page is good to go.
- Create one-page websites, including landing pages in a matter of minutes.
- Access dozens for professionally designed responsive templates.
Wix is a cloud-based web development platform with thousands of professionally designed templates, including landing page designs.
It can help you get a functional landing page up and running in a matter of clicks with an option to add in your own customization tweaks with the user-friendly WYSIWYG editor.
- Perfect if you want to create a landing page attached to a website.
- Comes with over 30 premade templates to set up a coming soon page or promotional page for lead generation.
- Extremely easy to use and highly customizable.
WordPress is currently used to create/power 30% of all websites on the world wide web. The CMS (Content Management System) is highly flexible and customizable and can help you create quality landing pages in a matter of clicks.
- Access to thousands of landing page WordPress themes that can turn your site into a lead generation engine.
- Access to thousands of WordPress plugins that can help add lead generation and conversion focused features and functionalities.
Section No. 5
Email Marketing Tools
As it is popularly said “Money is in the list”. True to a large extent, you must start creating your email list from the very first day.
Here are some of the top email marketing tools for your business.
#51. Constant Contact
Constant Contact offers simple and easy to follow methods to help create professional level email marketing campaigns.
- Access to hundreds of awesome looking email templates easily customizable using a drag and drop editor.
- Email Marketing automation to help you streamline and automate the mundane aspects of email marketing.
- Option to track your email marketing results in real time to analyze and optimize your campaigns.
Sendinblue is a budget-friendly affordable option to help you create and manage marketing campaigns with the combined power of emails as well as SMS.
- Drag and drop editor to help you create stunning emails.
- Marketing automation functionalities can help you optimize your contact management with personalized workflow.
- Tools to help you access your email open rates, click-through rates, and deliverability.
MailChimp is one of the go-to email marketing solutions for bloggers and small businesses. You get access to useful features bundled in a generous free plan.
- Tools to help you create emails, landing pages, postcards, and even ads, to start effectively engaging and interacting with your audience.
- Automatically sends emails like welcome notifications, order confirmations, abandoned cart reminders, and so on.
- Advanced features like contact segmentation, A/B testing campaigns, service & app integration, and much more.
ConvertKit is a creator-focused marketing service with tools to help you create an automated email workflow, so users can focus more on creating quality content.
- Help grow your email list by using attractive forms and leveraging trackable data.
- Options to create a marketing flowchart with conditional statements to automate the entire marketing process.
- Subscriber-centric backend with options to organize and segment your subscribe to deliver a more personal touch.
AWeber is one of the oldest and trusted email marketing solutions providing a wide range of useful features to boost conversions as well as customer acquisition.
- Create awesome emails with powerful drag and drop editor and plug them into an automatic marketing funnel.
- Tools to help you collect and manage subscribers/customers.
- Powerful tools to help you evaluate your email deliverability rate, email marketing tracking and even email split testing.
Keap is an email marketing service and CRM wrapped into one. It is primarily targeted at medium-sized businesses looking for a powerful tool to increase customers and also provide quality support at the same time.
- Bundles in all new and advanced technologies to help you turn leads into clients and even organize client information.
- Option to send branded invoices with the option to let you know if the invoice has been opened or not.
- Customized dashboard to help keep track of your sales process.
ActiveCampaign is an all in one marketing platform with tools that allows for an awesome marketing automation experience.
- Powerful tools to help you create beautiful emails with support for dynamic content that allows you to tweak the email content and images according to the recipient groups.
- Split testing features to help you evaluate which campaign is performing better.
iContact offers powerful email marketing features wrapped up in an intuitive interface.
- Drag & drop enabled email editor to help you create beautiful looking emails.
- Subscriber management and audience segmentation functionalities to help you deliver relevant content to your users.
- Email marketing automation.
CampaignMonitor focuses on helping your create email marketing campaigns ready for mobile users and subscribers using small screen devices.
- A powerful email editor with a bunch of professional design email templates to help you create responsive emails for mobile users.
- Support for custom code and video embed on emails.
- Options to segment your subscribers to help you send more targeted emails.
Campaigner is a feature-heavy email marketing tool targeted at tech-savvy users.
- Gives you an email marketing service backed by SMTP relay to ensure fast and secure deliverability.
- Tools to help analyze purchase behavior, manage and segment users, and email autoresponders.
Litmus is a versatile email marketing tool that can help you build as well as test emails to make sure there are no broken emails send to your users.
- Powerful email editor to help you build and preview emails across 90+ clients. You can use it to catch broken links, images, and other errors which are affecting your conversion rates.
- Find issues as well as actionable advice to make sure your emails end up in the inbox and not the spam folder.
Drip email marketing services are curated for e-commerce business looking to connect with their customers and maximize online sales.
- Create personalized campaigns with a focus on hyper-relevant content and recommendations to boost your conversion rates.
- Powerful email marketing automation tools.
- Custom conversion tracking made available on an intuitive dashboard.
Section No. 6
Content Marketing Tools
Content marketing is one of the most effective marketing strategies. And the past part is that it is relatively less expensive than other form of marketing. All you have to do is to create high quality content and bring in traffic.
Here is a list of top content marketing tools for your business
Buzzsumo helps you analyze the “content platform,” understand what content is trending in the industry and thereby showcase topics you should write about to engage your audience.
If you need more options like Buzzsumo, here is a list of top Buzzsumo alternatives
- Get content insights by studying what content is being shared on Social Media.
- Find an influencer in your niche to get in touch and build relationships.
- Access competitor analysis to understand how your competitor’s content is performing.
Kred helps you find social media influencers particular to your niche by studying their social media activity and audience engagement levels and then suggest influencers that might be beneficial to your brand.
- Measures potential influencers by measuring their Facebook and Twitter activity.
- Allows you to build your own “influencer” status to help promote your online presence.
Uberflip services can help you to improve the content experience on your site to direct your users and potential customers through your sales funnel.
- Provides tools that can help you with content marketing, lead generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement.
- Gives you access to a single dashboard to manage your blogs, videos, and even ebooks.
- Can help you create hype around your content and help it go viral.
A major chunk of creating quality content is brainstorming and coming up with great ideas and topics. Evernote allows you to capture those ideas, organize them, and even share them with your team.
- A simple note taking application compatible on almost all platforms – desktop & mobile.
- Allows you to write down notes, save voice recordings as notes, clip web images, save web pages, and much more.
- Supports adding an annotation to images, analyze text from images, and many more useful features.
Twitter is an excellent social media platform to expand your content marketing game, and with Tweriod, you can take it to the next level. The service allows you to figure out the best time to post your tweets to maximize exposure.
Don’t miss this list of top Twitter marketing tools
- Analyze your Twitter activity to show you when you are getting the most mentions & replies.
- Visual reports will highlight the best days and hours for sending out tweets.
Trello is an excellent productivity tool known for its collaborative potential. Regardless, the application can be used to schedule your content marketing strategy in a single dashboard layout so you know what needs to be finished at a single glance.
- Helps you create topic-centric boards with lists and cards to help you be more organized and productive.
- Option to bring your team aboard for deep collaboration.
- Available for multiple platforms including desktop, web, and mobile.
Having a dedicated sales funnel can complete your content marketing strategies and help convert your visitors to leads to customers. Clickfunnels gives you a drag and drop enabled platform to help you quickly create a sales funnel to apply in your business.
- Prebuilt templates and drag and drop functionalities to help you create custom sales funnel
#70. Google Docs
What is Content Marketing without content? Google Docs is the perfect online platform that gives you all the necessary tools and collaborative infrastructure to create appealing content for your brand.
- All necessary document editing tools necessary for creating web-ready content.
- Collaborative tools allow for easy sharing of document files with different accessibility levels.
Content plagued with grammar issues is not only unprofessional but sometimes hard to read. Grammarly is an online grammar-checker, much more powerful than the default tool you get with MS Word or Google Docs.
- Can help you find and fix grammar issues in your content.
- Supports an inbuilt plagiarism checker to help detect duplicate content in your writings.
If you want to up your content marketing game, then you need to understand the user experience your content is generating. HotJar can help you quantize the UX side of your content marketing so you know how to improve it.
- Analyzes user behavior by implement features like heatmaps, and session replay.
- Tools like on-site polls and surveys give you feedback about your content directly from your users.
#73. Hemingway Editor
An online business reaches out to a worldwide user base, attracting users whose native language might not be English. In this regards, Hemingway can help you write simple content with high readability.
- Analyzes and highlights adverbs, passive voice, and hard to read sentences inside your text so you can edit them.
- Give you a readability score for your content.
Curata can help you “increase your content marketing velocity” by helping you discover, curate & share relevant content from across the web.
- Helps create a reliable and predictable content supply chain.
- Streamlines your content production using a content calendar, and content distribution tools.
- Can analyze how your content is influencing your sales and marketing pipelines.
Section No. 7
Video Marketing Tools
Video marketing is probably the most popular form of marketing these days. If you are able to create videos around your niche, you will be able to grow your follower base quickly with minimum expanses.
Here are some of the best video marketing tools.
Filmora is one of the most versatile and customization-heavy video editing tools in the market. You can use the application to adjust color effects, edit brightness levels, tweak the speed, rotate video orientations, and access loads of other video enhancement functionalities.
- Powerful video editing interface filled with a lot of useful tools.
- Can help you create engaging videos to popularize your brand.
- Works on Windows, Mac as well as mobile devices running on Android and iOS.
Formerly known as GoAnimate, Vyond features a lot of powerful features to create high quality animated videos. You can even add dialogues using lip-sync functionalities.
- Features a huge library of sounds, props, and templates to use in your animations.
- Provides a fast-paced animation creating a platform.
- Suitable for all web-browsers.
Powtoon is a video marketing platform with tools to help you create presentations and videos to sell your brand.
- Can help you create personal, educational, and even commercial videos in under 20 minutes.
- Carries a library of professionally designed video and presentation templates.
Slide.ly offers a powerful content creation platform dubbed Promo which allows you to create engaging videos revolving around your brand.
- Access to over 12.5 million premium video clips and licensed music to help you create awesome videos.
- Videos can be created in almost any format and posted anywhere you want.
Videolean is a popular cloud-based video creation service used by over two hundred thousands people including small and medium-sized businesses.
- Access various pre-built templates to quickly create videos, presentations, and stories for your marketing campaigns.
VideoScribe gives you access to a virtual whiteboard which you can use to create hand-drawn or animated explanation videos.
- Extremely affordable to address the emerging trend of hand-drawn explanation videos.
- Access to thousands of prebuilt images and music to create your original video.
Vidyard is a high-end video marketing tool particular curated for medium to large scale businesses and is even used by the likes of Lenovo and Citibank.
- Besides video marketing, the tool is fully capable to help you with lead generation and corporate communication.
- Built-in analytics system to measure and analyze how each of your videos is performing.
- Social media integration along with an option to seamlessly share data with your CRM services.
Magisto features powerful video editing tools to help you create social videos to help generate awareness and buzz around your brand or business.
- Plenty of options to help you create and distribute different styles of videos on social media platforms.
Sellanimations gives you a powerful platform to create engaging doodle animations and doodle videos to spread awareness about your brand and help with your marketing campaigns.
- Provides a super easy and intuitive interface for creating doodle animations and doodle videos to help you tell your story and establish an online presence.
- Gives you access to professional voice-over artists.
Shakr is a video editing platform that helps you create ROI boosting videos in a couple of minutes.
- Access 100s of awesome video designs as templates to create Facebook videos, and Business videos to start promoting your brand online.
- Option to customize and tweak the videos to your needs with a drag and drop enabled video editor, option to add or cut out video clips, and much more.
Vimeo is a high-quality video hosting service boasting a mature community of users known to provide constructive feedback. The platform is perfect for hosting your high-quality videos.
- In-built support for video collaboration and video distribution.
- No annoying ads to bother video playback.
- Option to start your own video marketing campaign with access to detailed reports and performance tracking.
Animoto boasts an awesome collection of tools and functionalities to help you create high-quality videos specific to your marketing campaigns needs.
- Option to create slideshow videos with voice over to showcase your work and portfolio.
- Access to dozens of prebuilt storyboard template to streamline your work.
- Plenty of video editing tools including support for adding your own watermark to the videos for branding purposes.
Section No. 8
Graphic Design Tools
Graphic design is an integral part of digital marketing. A nicely designed graphic can immediately attract attention and makes the process a little easier.
Here we have listed some of the top graphic designing tools.
Canva is a simple and easy to use online graphic design tool loaded with a lot of premade templates and design elements to help you create a high-quality design in a matter of minutes.
- Drag and drop image editor with access to hundreds of professionally designed templates to help create basic graphics, ad banners, marketing designs, and much more.
- Access to a lot of photo editing tools including image resizing, exposure calibration, color tweaking, image sharpening, and changing picture orientation.
- The tool gives you access to a lot of beautiful templates, easily customizable by adding removing design elements and graphics, adding text, and so on.
Stencil is an easy to use image creator bundled with a lot of design elements and graphic-options to help you create attractive designs in a matter of minutes.
- Access to over a million background images, coupled with over 500 professionally designed templates, and over three hundred thousand icons and graphics to help you create stellar images even without an arts degree.
#90. Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark is free to use graphic designer application that can help you create social media ready graphics and web stories in a matter of minutes.
- Access to hundreds of templates to create stunning graphics, web-stories, and even animated videos for your social media posts, that too optimized for different channels.
- A simple easy to follow the creation process, and can help you generate beautiful results under 5 steps.
Venngage is a powerful infographic designer tool that will help you create stories and present data and information as engagingly as possible.
- Thousands of templates to help you plot essential data and statistics into fun and attractive infographics.
- Templates structured into different categories including social media, business, marketing, education, and much more.
Infogram offers an intuitive and easy to use charts and infographic maker interface to help you create understandable, easy to convey charts and graphics out of complex data and statistics.
- Access to over 35 interactive map prototypes and over 500 maps.
- A collection of over 1 million images and icons.
- Amazing tools and features to help you customize graphics to your personal liking.
Giphy is one of the largest Gif database as well as gif creation platform.
- Access to millions of gif files to help promote your brand.
- Intuitive gif creation tools.
MakeAGif gives you access to all the necessary tools to help you quickly turn any of your favorite scenes from a video into a fascinating gif.
- Support for different video platforms, including Facebook videos, YouTube, webcam videos, and even uploaded videos.
- In-built features to help you make gifs and even share them on social media.
MemeCenter is a free to use Meme and gif generator which can help you boost your online following by associating your brand identity with something fun and clever.
- Tools to help you create memes and gifs in a matter of minutes.
- Option to share your creation on social media as well as the MemeCenter homepage.
LogoGarden is a free to use online logo creator application that has been used to create over 2 million custom logos till date.
- A vast collection of thousands of icons to help you create amazing and unique looking logos.
- Option to tweak the colors as well as the font style.
- Once the logo is created, you can download it as a vector graphics or hi-res images.
#97. Logotype Maker
Logotype Maker is a simple and intuitive online logo creation tools which provide simple step by step process to help you create a custom logo for your brand.
- Enter brand name, a suitable category, and a color scheme.
- Choose a template out of hundreds of default designs.
- Now tweak different layers of the logo including graphic elements, text, and color, to create your custom logo.
#98. Ucraft Logo Maker
Ucraft, primarily an online tool for website creation is now offering users to create a custom logo for free.
- Easy to use with plenty of icons and design elements to structure your logo.
- Completely customizable with the option to tweak color and text with different font styles.
- A preview option that lets you visualize your creation in a real-life context like business cards, websites, clothing.
#99. Simple Image Resizer
Simple Image Resizer is an online tool that lets you resize an image without worrying about losing image quality.
- Reduce or increase image size based on percentage.
- Resize images based on dimensions.
- Choose different outputs for the image including .png, .jpg, .gif, and many more.
#100. Enhance by Hootsuite
Enhance is a stock photo editor from Hootsuite which delivers tools and options to create social media ready images in a few clicks.
- Access to thousands of stock images to use on your social media campaigns.
- Crop images to match the perfect dimensions of the targeted social media post type.
- Plenty of editing options including support for adding filters, borders, stickers, text, and even watermarks
If you find this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends