Cell phone spy apps are all the rage nowadays. Parents are using it to keep a check on their children and ensure their safety on the internet. Then, some employers are trying to safeguard their company data and information from hackers and cybercriminals.
They use such apps on the phones they provide to their employers and monitor their digital activities and intervene promptly in case of unethical or any suspicious activity.
Whatever your need may be, making a pick can be difficult, so we bring you the best five cell phone spy apps of this year to make the decision easier for you:
Garnering top position on our list is Xnspy cell phone spy app, and rightly so. Xnspy cell phone spy app is an app that caters to all and takes into account all aspects of spying.
It is one of the few apps that record data in real-time and does offline tracking efficiently. The app offers plenty of advanced monitoring features and that, too, at an affordable range.
Xnspy cell phone spy app caters to all aspects of monitoring. You can monitor text messages, calls logs, multimedia, emails, locations, social media, and web browsing activities, and a lot more. Xnspy automatically records all calls and surroundings.
You can also control the device in multiple ways, and lock/shut the phone, remote data from the phone, and take live screenshots. There are some additional features for those who want to monitor an Android device.
They can use the keylogger feature, Wi-Fi logs, and WhatsApp monitoring without root.
Compared to other apps, the Xnspy cell phone spy app is rather economical. No other app offers this many advanced features at such prices. There are Basic edition and a Premium edition. The Basic edition is for $4.99/month and $7.49/month, respectively.
Xnspy cell phone spy app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The app supports Android 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x & 10.0 and iOS 6.x, 7.x, 8.x up to 13.3.1 iOS (No-Jailbreak Version).
- Xnspy cell phone spy app supports offline tracking and tracks phones without the internet.
- You would find plenty of detailed how-to guides and demos for user assistance.
- You can view the deleted text message or call detail even if the app has created a backup.
- The app is user-friendly.
- The customer support is available 24/7.
- There is no remote access to the camera.
- Xnspy cell phone spy app does not support Blackberry or Windows phones.
- You can only track one phone with one license.
- There is no trial version of the app.
Second, on our best five lists, we have the Flexispy cell phone spy app. Flexispy has a variety of monitoring features for the users. The user can use Flexispy on both Android and iOS devices.
And as most of the spying apps, it has similar features. With Flexispy, you can monitor text messages, calls, emails, multimedia, locations, and keep track of all the social media and instant messaging apps.
You can also remotely control the device you are monitoring.
Flexispy is an affordable app. To use the app’s advanced features, subscribe to the $349 worth yearly package.
Flexispy supports both Android and iOS devices. The app supports 4.x to 9.x (Android) and runs smoothly on all iOS devices that have iOS 9.1 or below versions. You have to jailbreak the device if you want to use Flexispy on an iPhone, which is never a recommended option.
- The feature range is impressive.
- Flexispy runs on both Android and iOS devices.
- Flexispy works in hidden form.
- The technical support is good.
- The demo account comes for free.
- Flexispy requires you to root the Android device and jailbreak the iOS device.
- For those who wish to monitor multiple devices, the app is not affordable.
- Flexispy does not let you block contact or website.
Ranking 3rd on our best five cell phones list, there is MobiStealth. You can effectively keep tabs on someone’s online activities using this app. MobiStealth offers the users with an expansive range of pricing plans so a wider audience can easily afford the app.
With this cell phone spy app, you can access text messages, social media, and instant messaging app chats, track locations, access emails, web browsing history, and keylogger. You can also view installed apps.
Also, MobiStealth can monitor both the desktops and mobiles via this app.
MobiStealth has an array of pricing plans for its users. This way, it meets the criteria of people with different budgets. You will find MobiStealth’s Pro and Pro X version for Android at $16.66/month and $26.66/month, respectively.
For iOS, there are Premium and Premium Plus versions for $26.66/month and $40/month. There’s more. MobiStealth Lite and Pro are for $13.33/month and $20/month respectively. The packages mentioned above only provide basic spying features to the users.
So, it is recommended that you use the Premium versions to enjoy all the features. But they can be quite expensive for both the parents and employers.
As you can judge from the pricing plans, MobiStealth is compatible with numerous devices including Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and macOS. The app supports all versions of Android. The app supports 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, along with other models running iOS 9.0 and above. For macOS, MobiStealth supports 10.6 and all versions above.
MobiStealth supports PC versions with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- You get to benefit from a wide range of features.
- It is affordable.
- The app runs on both desktop and smartphones.
- The app also offers a keylogger feature that records keystrokes of the phone user on various apps.
- You cannot block any contact or website.
- MobiStealth does not allow you to set alerts on particular words.
- There have been complaints of problems with download and installation.
Ranking 4th on our list, we have mSpy. mSpy is a cellphone spy app that is rather popular among spy app users. The app offers a wide range of monitoring features that allow you to carry out basic monitoring on someone’s phone.
mSpy lets you monitor text messages, calls, emails, multimedia, locations, as well as web browsing of the phone user. You can even remotely control the phone’s apps and programs. But as far as advanced features are concerned, mSpy doesn’t offer you much in terms of advanced features.
mSpy comes at expensive rates even though it has limited functionalities. You can subscribe to the Basic plan just for a month. You can subscribe to the Premium subscription plan for a month, quarter, or yearly basis.
You can get mSpy’s Basic Plan for $29.99/month. The prices vary for the different premium packages. You can get the monthly package for $69.99 and the quarterly package for $119.99/month. The yearly subscription is $199.
mSpy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. The Android device has to be rooted first. mSpy is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. As for iPhone, mSpy is compatible with the devices running iOS 7 and above.
- mSpy is a reliable app you can use to monitor someone’s phone activities.
- mSpy has good customer support.
- The app is user-friendly.
- mSpy is an expensive app.
- The app lets you wipe off data without the possibility of retrieval.
- You cannot record calls or surroundings.
- The app fails to monitor instant messaging apps.
On number 5, we have iSpyoo. This cell phone spy app is renowned among both parents and employers to record the digital activities of the phone user. The app lets you monitor text messages, call logs, and even record calls. The app also lets you access the contacts of the phone user as well as the web browsing history. The user can monitor calls on both Viber and Skype through iSpyoo.
The best thing about this app is that it allows the user to monitor three devices using one account.
The app is generous in terms of the pricing plans that if offers to the users. iSpyoo has three pricing options. The more you pay, the more advanced features you can benefit from. The Basic package is priced at $19.99/month.
The Premium package is for $23.99/month, and you can subscribe to the Gold Package at $25.99/month. It is up to you that for how long you subscribe it for, i.e. one, three, six, or 12 months.
iSpyoo works smoothly on both Android and iOS devices. The app is not compatible with Windows or Blackberry devices.
- You can use a 48-hours trial version for free before subscribing to the app.
- iSpyoo is an affordable app.
- You can monitor three devices with one license.
- To enjoy the full functionality of the features, you have to root the device.
- You must jailbreak the iPhone you want to spy on.
- The app lags in customer support. There is no live chat or phone support.
As you can see, all of the apps that are mentioned above share the same features and functionalities. They differ from each other in terms of price and their range of compatibility.
We rank the Xnspy cell phone spy app on top due to its affordable rates along with an expansive range of features. Xnspy is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
Also, there is no other app that offers this many advanced features in these prices. Features like ambient recording, GPS location tracking, and keylogger are available in budget-friendly rates. If that was not all, the 24/7 customer support acts as the cherry on top.
You can talk to them via live chat and email. So, out of all these five apps, the Xnspy cell phone spy app takes the lead.